What data is being collected?
When you communicate or have a collaboration with us we may collect your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Employer name
- Job title
- IP address
If you sign up for our newsletter we only collect and use your name and email address.
How do we use the data?
- To provide you with information about our company, services and events, e.g., newsletters and invitations
- To store your information, so we can serve you as a client or a potential client
- To process and consider your job application
Processing the data
- We use your personal information if you have asked us to and given your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We use your personal information for our legitimate interests; to serve you as a client, to keep you informed about events, to send you newsletters and to assess your job application.
Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). If you want to know which third parties we use, please contact us.
How long do we store your information?
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill our purposes: serving you as a client, keeping you up-to-date on new services, publications, blog articles and inspirational conferences and events. The information will be stored for as long as you are a client of ours and where we are obliged to archive some documents, for as long as we are obliged to keep these records.
Right to access and erase data
Please contact us, if you want to request access to your personal information stored in our databases, or if you want your personal data erased from our databases.
Islands Brygge 11, 1. tv
2300 Copenhagen S
Telephone: +45 33 23 13 00
Email: [email protected]